« Home | Studying theories of Mathematics » | Yucky Korean Restaurant » | Scuba Diving » | Clarification, Promotion » | Cakes and Cookies » | What genre of anime are you? » | Late night blogging » | How much is your blog worth? » | What Age Do I Act? » | A mad rush » 

Thursday, November 03, 2005 

McDonalds.Love.Hope.Support

It's so nice to have Jason Kwong in the house! Things got so bored that he decided to ask us out to the 24hr Mac at Milton. I'm glad too, anyway I need to get out of the house to let loose. We've got red wristbands in support for the sick kids at Mac. Haha. The inprint words on the bands are "Love Hope Support". :) Jason got us to wear it and the first person to remove it will treat extra large starbucks drinks! :D



On the other hand, should I go to Cairns? Quite a dilemma. The plans are ever-changing and everyone have different directions. And I would very much like to learn diving and a lot of adventurous stuffs which I want to try, be it in Queensland or Cairns, but then again, just couldn't find the right company. Brother brother! Wish you were here to join me!

Couldn't get daniel on the phone. The stupid network to the destination is not available! Darn. Anyway I called darren and had a long long long chit chat with him! It's nice to talk to him again. He's a good listener and will always listen to my rants and complaints. Most of all, he gives good and sensible advices. I really happy to know that he's doing well with his job and love life! He advised me to learn diving in Singapore, haha but I guess the experience will be different from Brissy. Well, I still appreciate him for his advices!

Urgh. Was on the phone with Mum too. Haha we were debating over if I should visit Cairns, dive or Melbourne. Gee. Anyway outcome still unknown. Haha.

Well. Cya! Shall ponder in my sleep! Hope I'll get some answers! Meanwhile I think I should just concentrate on DM2 1st. That should be my priorty. Yes. DM2. I shall revise a little of it before I sleep.

Oh yay. Meeting the CSSE gang tomorrow! Pretty hyped up over it though! :) Afterall, I guessed the best thing outta the whole CSSE thing is to get to know and work with Jasonie and Ron as a team. Wouldn't want to imagine my csse life without them.

sad ar!!!! y never ask me go mac??? *crying at 1 corner*

Haha. u all lights off mah! and Jason was super hungry so we kinda rush out. ;p still got chance to go again one!

Post a Comment