« Home | Clarification, Promotion » | Cakes and Cookies » | What genre of anime are you? » | Late night blogging » | How much is your blog worth? » | What Age Do I Act? » | A mad rush » | Doooogie ;p » | A nice day. » | Palm reading » 

Sunday, October 30, 2005 

Scuba Diving

My precious housemates are going Sydney after the exams. JY and Shan are also visiting Cairns! So cool! I'll go if it isn't that expensive. Aww, then I'll be alone at home for a period of time. Will Master Kwong be home and his cantonese dramas be still available? What should I do? Maybe I can rot at home or shop for gifts for my relatives and friends! Haha hopefully Li and Ben will be free for outings.

Meanwhile, I might be going for a PADI open water course somewhere in Sunshine Coast. It will probably cost me around $300+ including accomodation, transport and food. The dive location is at the Great Barrier Reef! :D It's at this town called "Town of 1770". Sounds cool eh? So victorian! Haha. Hopefully it will be easy to get there and also my precious housemates might be joining me too! Exciting! It will be fun to learn diving together!

On the other hand, my legs and hands are still itching like crazy. Urgh. Shan told me to try medicated oil. Seems cooling but I gotta keep on applying. Haha I hope I don't finish the whole bottle and become "feng you jing" (Medicated Oil Demon).

I wrote a whole list of to-dos after the exams. Wow. I wonder how much money I should transfer to my Commonwealth. Most importantly, housemates and I will be getting a gift for Yifan's new born. She's gonna name her "Sharlene". What should we get the cute girl? Cute Osh Kosh clothings? Any suggestions?

DM2. urgh. Next sat is the paper. I better get down to study or else I might flung the paper. HELP!

Alrighty, cya.

wow wow wow!!!!
diving!!!
argh............ i wanna goooooooooooooooooo!!

when and who r u going with?

Most probably end of Nov and going with Li, another girl and my housemates might go too!

But we are going for the open water course leh! You should join Jasonie. He's organising dive trips to Cairns and many other places. Go get him!! Go ! Go!

i noe!!
jasonie told me!

argh.. damn bloody jp exam...

Post a Comment